The following resources are available:
- Database of poems: search or browse over a thousand Scottish poems and songs addressing the extension of the franchise in 1832, 1867-8, 1884 and 1918.
- Song recordings: discover a selection of political songs recorded especially for The People’s Voice.
- Anthology: download our anthology of selected and annotated poems, covering a range of geographic areas, styles and subject matter across the entire period covered by the project.
- Essays: read essays by leading scholars on different aspects of Scottish political poetry, some highlighting materials found in our database, some placing the work of this project in its broader historical context.
- Resources for schools: download our learning resource, created in collaboration with secondary school teachers and with Education Scotland.